Strategic goals: 2015-2017
We are praying for God to do big things this year!
1. Coach and mentor students at 45 high schools to boldly share Christ with their campus.
- In 2013-2015, our team had the opportunity to work with 30 high schools. We are hoping to continue to grow that number with each passing year.
Want ISP to coach your school? Click here.
2. Start two new Chapters of college students.
- Currently we have Chapters at Wheaton College, Moody Bible Institute & Trinity International University.
- Goal: Solidify Chapter of college students for SW Suburbs in 2015-2016 and NW Suburbs in 2016-2017.
Want to get involved as a college student? Click here.
3. Develop partnerships with parents, teachers, pastors, churches & community members around every high school we coach.
- We believe each of these groups has tremendous opportunities to influence public high schools.
We'd love to connect with you! Send us a note at email@example.com
4. Secure the full-time personnel necessary to accomplish the mission.
- Chapter Directors: Lead one of our college teams. Partner with local churches. Help students share the gospel.
- Next Level Sports: Collegiate athletes coach & mentor high school athletes to reach their campus for Christ.
- Media: Produce and develop photos, videos, web, and social media to broadcast what God is doing.
- Communication: Capture stories to highlight what God is doing and keep everyone informed.
- Events: Develop & run training events for students and fund development events for the community
- Launch Teams: Start and lead a pilot project in one of the 12 major population centers listed below.
Interested in learning about these opportunities? Click here and check out the video below.
5. Deploy a Launch Team to initiate a pilot project for one of the 12 major population centers of the Midwest.
We want to see Chicago become an inspiration and example for the 12 major urban centers within an 8 hour drive of Chicago. These cities include:
Des Moines, IA
Kansas City, MO
St. Louis, MO
Grand Rapids, MI
Have any connections in these areas to churches, schools, or people? Let us know!